8 years ago
Monday, January 12, 2009
Yeah!
Emily is potty trained! We are now officially done with diapers. We have had at least one child (three at one point) in diapers for the last 6 years. I feel like we have graduated or something. Emily was so easy to potty train and I am so proud of her. She loves to wear her princess panties and dress up. Now that she doesn't have to pull clothes over a big diaper, she loves to dress in her princess dresses and "oooh cuuuuute" clothes. Whenever she puts on an outfit that she likes thats what she says, "oooh cuuuuuuute" making it at least ten syllables. Yeah Emily!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
congratulations! I can't wait until the day I just have one in diapers and then the day where we are diaper free!
a wonderful day for you!
That is so great! Congrats to Emily!!! Sadie was showing interest for awhile, but isn't now, so we'll just wait it out. No more dipaers is a glorious feeling. Post some pics of her in her cuuuuuttte dress up:)
So cool! Congrats on no diapers!
Hip Hip Hoorayy!! I am so happy for you. That is a big accomplishment!
I can't wait until I san say goodbye to diapers forever . . . but that is at least a few more years an another baby away.
Post a Comment