Holy mackerel, there is a lot of catching up to do from the last month. I think I'll start first with Spencer's first day of school.

Spencer has been excited about starting school for almost 6 years. His teacher is Mrs. Bednar. He really likes her. His school is only a 3 minute walk (it's literally right over the fence). It's the same school that my brother-in-law went to when he was a wee lad, which is cool.

This is Spencer's desk:


Ryan was a little bummed when we left Spencer at school, but he got over it pretty quick. He's excited to start school next year!

Spencer went on his first field trip the other day to a nature reserve. I think the thing that he was most excited about was getting to ride a bus.
2 comments:
Wow...I can't belive Spencer is in kindergarten. He's looking very grown up. Kindergraten is fun!
Mrs. Bednar? I assumed his wife didn't work outside the home.
Post a Comment