Monday, March 16, 2009
Ryan's B-day
I can't believe my Ryan is five! He is growing up so fast; yesterday he astounded us by reading straight from the scriptures all by himself. We celebrated all day (and most of the previous weekend), I think Ryan had a lot of fun. We went with the Cloward family and Grandpa and Grandma Beardall to the Draper temple open-house. What a beautiful temple. The kids were enthralled with the baptismal font, it was great. Afterward, we all came here for cake and icecream. Ryan had so much fun having his family and especially his cousins here. (My sister-in-law was a peach and took pictures for us of the celebration so Jamie and I could be involved, and since I have to go get them, I will post those later.) Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment