I love DI. Every time we go it is like going on a treasure hunt. Unlike other stores, you are never limited to certain brands or styles. I love it when I find something that will truly bless our
I started sanding it and getting all of the old finish off. This half took me about four hours to do with the palm sander--forever. So I went down to my parents' and borrowed their belt sander--the other half I did in 7 minutes. Much better. Anyway, because I am refinishing our new table and our old table is in use in our garage, we have no table right now. I think it is starting to get to the kids...







5 comments:
i love the look on jamies face - he acts like this is just a normal activity in your home. :)
So cute!!! I can't believe how much Emily looks like you! It is like a flash back to when we were little :)
I thought Jamie always ate off the floor:) you can bring that sander up here and do our deck if you would like.
That's awesome...looks like a great find!
Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment