7 years ago
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Independence
It seems that all of my kids have grown so much in the last couple months. One second they are crawling and the next they are running. While it's kind of nice, *sniff* I am feeling a little behind the times--it seems that just yesterday we were teaching Spencer to walk. Now he is walking to school. Today was the first day he walked to school all by himself. *sniff* I realize it is only through the parking lot and two houses away, but it was hard to let him go. I watched him through my watery vision from the upstairs window and couldn't believe that he is getting so old and independent. One minute I want the kids to be responsible and independent and the next I can't believe they don't want my help. What is wrong with them?! ;) Everyone tells me to enjoy it now because they grow so fast. I get occasional glimpses, like this morning, and just hope they don't grow up too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
and then they go on missions, get married and you have wonderful new daughters and then grandchildren. and it all happens in about 15 seconds.
Oh man! I don't want those days to come!
Post a Comment