Hmmmm...not quite sure...
Yep, lip-lickin' good.
Silly Spencer.
Ryan's reaction to most anything containing fruit.
Notice each of the kids reaction...Emily's cup is almost gone--her second; Spencer is still working on his and Ryan, well one sip was enough for him; although, I think it had more to do with the banana than the tofu, which I failed to mention to them. I thought it was great. I got 3 food groups into my kids in a great tasting drink.
Recipe-ish (remember that I don't really measure anything, so these are educated guesses):
One block of soft, silken tofu
4-5 TBSP Peanut Butter
2 large bananas or 3 small ones
1.5 cups milk (or more if you want it thinner)
1/2 cup ice
Throw the milk, banana and tofu in and blend until it's completely smooth (if you like chunks of banana, add it last). Then add peanut butter and ice and blend until desired consistency. Serve cold. Makes about 4-5 cups.



2 comments:
I think it was the tofu. Yuck.
I agree with Chuck...but I have never had tofu before. I can't get past the look. Maybe if i didn't realize I was eating it.
Post a Comment