Monday, August 11, 2008

Gonna Have a Party!

After 3 months and 3 days (but who's counting) of searching, Jamie officially got a job!!!! Waaahhhooooo!! It is with a CPA firm in Sandy and we think it will be an excellent opportunity. We are so excited for this offer, and we are pleased to move back to Utah to be close to Amanda's family. We will be moving next Monday and then Jamie starts his new job on Wednesday. Yeah! Thank you for all of your prayers!

9 comments:

Clark said...

That's good news, Jamie and Amanda. I'm glad things worked out for you. Good luck with your move! We'll be facing one soon ourselves and we know it can get hectic.

Clark

rachel said...

Good luck with the move. I'm sad to see you go. I don't feel like I got to know you well enough... You're awesome! Keep in touch.

Ryan and Brandy said...

Hurray!!! I am a little sad that you will be farther away. Hopefully, you will visit often.
Congratulations!!!!!

Brandon said...

Congrats and best of luck with the new oppoertunity.

Amber Draper said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear something worked out!

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!

Jen H said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that you have found out where you will be settling for the near future.

Debbie and Cory said...

Congrats on the job!!! Back to Utah I am so Jealous someday maybe we will follow:)

Marilee said...

Congrats! What wonderful news! Good luck with the packing and all the craziness that comes with moving. :) We were in Iowa over the weekend with Peter's sister Melissa and the ol' BYU freshman year stories came out. I've heard them a dozen times but I still laugh every time! The top three stories, as always, were the army rations, the door prank, and yes Jamie, the fork. Peter will swear to his dying day that it really happened.