So, here we are still waiting to hear about a job for Jamie, and therefore, we are still waiting to see where we we will be moving in about 8 days. It has been a little frustrating and definitely a test in faith and patience. Frankly, there have been days that I have been very frustrated and questioned the Lord why nothing has happened yet. Wednesday was a particularly challenging day for me. That evening I went to song practice with a few of the sisters in my ward. Afterward we chatted, as women sometimes do, and one of them turned to me and told me that God would put us exactly where he needed us and wherever that is would be the best for our family. She said exactly what I needed to hear right then. Later, I read a post on my friend's blog about God answering prayers and just because something isn't happening, it doesn't always mean no, sometimes it just means not now and God sees the bigger picture. I know those things and hope for them, but it was so great that my loving Father in Heaven so gently reminded me through these wonderful angels.
We are so grateful for your prayers and support! I feel like we have been on your prayer lists a lot throughout our marriage and wish there was a way for us to adequately say thank you. We love you!
7 years ago



2 comments:
Trust me when I say that we can completley understand. There have been many times when I have questioned what is happening, but if you just look around you, you can see how blessed you are.
I totally agree. It is so frustrating sometimes and I have wondered many times why we have to have certain trials and struggles, but I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. We love you!
Post a Comment