Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Accounting Job

I love my new job as an Accountant at a small firm in Sandy, UT. It is nice to have a real job again, especially after having been laid-off.
I considered working for IRS,
But I decided I didn't have the heart for it.
So, I've gone back to working on getting my CPA license;
I'm looking forward to helping people with their accounting and taxes.
My new job is great, and I'm grateful for the opportunity.
We found an apartment, too, in Murray. We'll post some pictures after we get moved in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

get to work.

Jen Childers said...

Congrats! Glad you are loving your new job. Can't wait to see pics of you place.

hannah said...

glad you like your new job. I can't wait to see the new pics of your townshouse. What a blessing! And I called Brandon's parents and told them, his dad said to drop by anytime and that you would be going to the same building for church as Brandon's grandma!!! Crazy!

Amber Draper said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I'm glad it's all working out!

Daisy said...

Hi Jamie,
Kumusta? Sana naalala mo pa ako. Si Daisy to. Sis Aro before. Nasa Utah din ako ngayon..Nakita kong yong bog address mo sa profile mo sa mission.net. Hope you keep in touch!