The Cloward Trip this year was down to Mesa Verde. I guess it can't be totally called a Cloward Family Camping Trip since no one got hurt, there were no flat tires, no lost propane tanks, no trailers stuck in the river and we didn't freeze half to death. In spite of that, we had a great time!! The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and picking up all the dirt they could manage.
The cousins
Spruce Tree House
Waiting to get into the Kiva
Mom, can we rest? I'm tired.
We started our hikes around 11 every morning and walked/hiked until at least 3 or 4 in the afternoon. The kids held up amazingly for as much as they were doing.

Riding the Tram with tired Emily
Getting into Balcony House--In spite of my fear of heights, I climbed the 32 foot ladder at 5 months pregnant to go on the tour. It was spectacular and I am really glad I went.
The Balcony--good thing they were a lot shorter then.
Getting out of Balcony House. Yes, I did fit through that little hole.
Just chillin'. Ryan is so cute!
Cliff Palace
Cute kids!
On Sunday we spent the day in Durango visiting the trains--I think this was Spencer's favorite part of the trip.
What a Great Trip!



3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
citures. thanx.
I've always wanted to visit the Anasazi sites. It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment