Wednesday, June 10, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!

We had our ultrasound and are so pleased to find a healthy, bouncy baby boy! We were in the ultrasound for over an hour; the techs had to get their measurements and pictures on a very active target. Baby didn't want to hold still for anything. We are so grateful he's healthy and hope that he continues to be so!

2 comments:

Jen H said...

Congratulations! Four sure seems like a big number, huh. (I have less than two months to get used to the idea.) How is your pregnancy going??

PS I am toally excited for when I can tell people my kids are 2, 4, 6, and 8. Too cool!

rachel said...

Congratulations!!
When are you due? I can't remember...
How are you feeling?
It's fun to read your blog and do a little catching up on your family. Hope all is well.