We told Ryan that we were going to go see some animals today and he immediately asked if he could have a dog. Jamie, hoping to scale down the pet size, responds, "No, we are not getting a dog, but if you could have any animal besides a dog, what would it be?"
"Mmmmm... a ZEBRA!" Then, as if to seal the deal, "They don't bite."
Amidst our peals of laughter, "I think a zebra is out, what else?"
"A camel."
"A camel? Why?"
"Because it licks."
"What about a tiger?"
"No! they growl."
"How 'bout a monkey; it could eat all of your bananas?"
"That's a perfect idea, Dad!!" Then jumping up and down he turns to me, "I want a monkey. Can I have a monkey Please, Please, PLLLEEEEEEEEAAASSSSE?!?"
7 years ago



4 comments:
Nice, but do you guys really need another monkey in the house. :)
Amen Sister!
I don't see what the big deal is. Get the kid a monkey! You know what, Merry early Christmas! I will get him a monkey...
i will get them an ape. a very large Idaho ape.
Post a Comment