Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lonely...oh so lonely...

Amanda and the kids have been gone for the week. They went out to Utah to visit Amanda's family. I've been wandering through the house all week, basically bored out of my gourd. While the house is straightened up, there are signs of temporary-bachelorhood scattered about (mostly dishes from my grazing episodes). I did learn how to make buffalo wings this week, so I'm pretty proud of that.



They should be back within the next couple days, and I'm missing them a lot. On Sunday, I even had a bout of missing the kids, so I went to Nursery for about 30 seconds...funny, but it cured that pretty easy.



The job search is continuing smoothly. I've got some leads that will hopefully turn into interviews which will hopefully turn into full-time employment. Thankfully, I do have a temporary job for now, but it will be nice to get something long-term with benefits.

No comments: