Thursday, November 6, 2008

What a great and crazy month it has been.  Halloween was so much fun.  We had a wonderful family party at my grandma's house on Monday where the kids got to show off their costumes.



Then on Wednesday we carved pumpkins and on Thursday Spencer had his costume parade.  He seemed to enjoy walking around and showing his muscles.
  
I went little Halloween crazy this year.  I think I like Halloween more every year, especially as my kids get older and enjoy it more.  We made pancakes for breakfast that I had fun with and the kids had fun decorating. 

That night we went to a Trunk or Treat at the church where the kids got oodles of candy in the shortest amount of time physically possible.

For Spencer's birthday we had a quiet family celebration at home as I was sick.  He really enjoyed the cards and well-wishes; it was fun to see him excited.  We are planning a b-day party with his friends for next Saturday--that should be interesting, I've never done a party for a 6 year old before--any ideas?
  He got a lego helicopter and k'nex that he loves to build with.   

3 comments:

Coley said...

HI Mandy, It's coley. Ryan told me you had a blog and gave me the link. Your kids are so cute, and so blonde! I agree with you about Halloween getting funner, this year was by far funner than ever before but I think it is because my oldest finally understood it.

Brandon said...

Great costumes, glad you all had a fun time and happy be-lated b-day to Spencer.

Anonymous said...

mighty muscles on Superman!!! We'll wave to you as we fly over Wednesday...